Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 Anyone got these or has an opinion on them?
Didnt try them yet, but I'm definitly hoping they
keep the regular models in production becuz
I'm not a fan of how they look...
But maybe they are great gloves. 
Anyone???
Grtzz Nick
TWINS-BGVL6-NEW-BLACK-BOXING-GLOVES.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

I kinda like the look, interesting if the padding is really thicker to block kicks.

Looking forward to someone reviewing them :) I think it's a "special edition" just as Kevin said :)

  • Like 1
Posted

A friend of me bought them recently.
I never tried them but he is really positive about them and recommend them. They give really much wrist support and feel solid.

I don't know what to think about them. Maybe they are good to use sometimes if you got sensitive wrists or if you hurt them before.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...