Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi MTR,

 

I've been lucky enough to train in Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and Pattaya, and suddenly it looks like I have a chance to vacation in Chiang Rai.

 

Does anyone know of reputable gyms in the area, or compelling coaches?  I'm sure any gym with pros or retired pros will have a TON to teach me, but if I'm going that far north I'd love to maximize my time with the best teachers.


Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide!

  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

I know I'm very very late to the party but, S.Chaowalit is probably the best gym near the city center that is pumping out good fighters. They had (have?) a channel 7 champion too.

There are some other gyms that are catered to hobbyists such as Underdog and Pound boxing gym, they're both good for some padwork, but I don't think they offer any sparring/clinchwork. 

Will update after I've tried them all.

Edited by Finn Cartlidge

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...