You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Most Recent Topics

• Latest Comments

• One of the simplest ways to increase the pace of your kicks is to use ankle weights. They also increase the potency of your kicks. The benefits of using ankle weights during Muay Thai training are minimal. You just do any kicking drill you choose while wearing the weights around your legs. Your kicking strength and quickness can be increased even by shadowboxing with ankle weights. Your legs get heavier as a result of the ankle weight, so you must use more force to move at your usual speed. When you remove the ankle weights after being accustomed to throwing kicks while carrying that extra weight, your kicks will go much more quickly.
    • Neck lock is very good for smaller people indeed. 
    • Chalamdam (red) took a decision win and title belt against Pitakpetch (blue) today at Channel 7. Here are the highlights.  Pitakpetch's gym owner said after the fight the he will follow suit with several other gyms who have withdrawn their fighters from Giatpetch promotions due to bad judging. Comments on all the various shares seem to agree with the sentiment that this promoter is unfair.  What do you see? https://fb.watch/fD2_PfhFDE/
  • The Latest From Open Topics Forum

• Chalamdam (red) took a decision win and title belt against Pitakpetch (blue) today at Channel 7. Here are the highlights.  Pitakpetch's gym owner said after the fight the he will follow suit with several other gyms who have withdrawn their fighters from Giatpetch promotions due to bad judging. Comments on all the various shares seem to agree with the sentiment that this promoter is unfair.  What do you see? https://fb.watch/fD2_PfhFDE/
    • And re the blessing of the mongkol...  In lack of true thai monks, you can try to get a blessing from someoene else creditable. Some person you held in great estime, whom is also a person with a feeling for spirituality.  Your grandma or grandda if they are still alive, otherwise your momma or dad... Or someone else whom you have connection with and do trust.   ps.  You did made your mongkol yourself.  But the same advice for all whom did buy their mongkol in a common shop.   Such is my belief.
    • Thank you 🙂 I asked my coach too ( Ganyao Arunleung) and in his golden age fashion said it doesn't matter, it's the heart that matters 😄😂💖 I told him Muay Thai is the love of my life (just don't tell my husband 😉😄). I think I'll put the amulet on the rim right before the tail comes together. Or I'll wear it with a necklace and find another for the Mongkol.  It will all come together as meant to be at the right time 🤞🏻
    • I train at Pacific Ring Sports on Telegraph and 40th. What about you?
    • Amulets can go anywhere on the rim of the Mongkol, the only place I don't see them is on the tail. The hair can be put inside fabric and tied on to the Mongkol, or put in a fabric that gets integrated into the wrapping.  My mom's skirt was cut into long strips and twosted very tightly, then wrapped around the tube that's the shape of the Mongkol and glued into place.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts