Warming up
-
Most Recent Topics
-
Latest Comments
-
I’ll either fight this month or in June next year I’m just asking for some tips and stuff
-
By powerwolfo · Posted
Training at a kai muay that raw sounds intense. For recovery between sessions, I've been using a rectangular trampoline at home and it's helped my bounce control and landings. The independent spring action really makes a difference for precision work, and free next-day delivery got me set up fast. -
By Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu · Posted
I'm kinda stunned. I went back on my interest and clicked on some ONE highlight which supposedly involved one fighter using the other fighter's "pet move" against them. I played the video and just watched two people throwing crazy techniques and hitting air back and forth. I never got to the "move". Why? How did this happen that missing strikes was a "thing". It's like watching basketball highlights of "moves" where the basket is missed. Why? This seems to be a product of Technique Porn, the spread of demos and "moves" mimicked from fighters, where the actual efficacy is of no merit...until there is a Knockout. A crazy "evolution" of fighting.
-
-
The Latest From Open Topics Forum
-
Hi, Does anyone have good Muay Thai podcast recommendations? I’ve never been into podcasts but I listened to all the Muay Thai bones podcasts and really enjoyed them, but finished them all. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
-
That sounds promising if you've already moved, how are things going for you now?
-
By Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu · Posted
I'm sorry I don't really know. Sylvie is in touch with a collector and this person is where she buys hers, but there are not multiple copies available. Maybe someone else would know of a larger source. -
Where can I find some physical old Muay Thai magazines? I am located in Bangkok. Thanks
-
By Snack Payback · Posted
I can only comment on Perth. There's a very active Muay Thai scene here - regular shows. Plenty of gyms across the city with Thai trainers. All gyms offer trial classes so you can try a few out before committing . Direct flights to Bangkok and Phuket as well. Would you be coming over on a working holiday visa? Loads of work around Western Australia at the moment.
-
-
Forum Statistics
-
Total Topics1.4k
-
Total Posts11.7k
-
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now