Internal and external arts
-
Most Recent Topics
-
Latest Comments
-
For heavy training, I’ve found recovery improves more from consistent sleep, easier days, and enough food than from stacking more treatments on top. Massage helps with tight areas, but I avoid very aggressive work right before sparring or hard sessions. A lighter session after training and deeper work on a rest day has worked better for me. I also tell the therapist what feels sore that day instead of following the same routine every time. When I’m in New York, I’d look for a therapist who adjusts pressure and techniques to the training load. A customized deep tissue massage nyc session can be useful for stubborn back, shoulder, or hip tension, especially if it includes trigger point work or stretching rather than just heavy pressure.
-
By powerwolfo · Posted
I'd look at Pattaya instead. Rambaa's gym mixes Thai and Western kids, and Silk Muay Thai is kid-focused with regular fight shows. Both offer strong training and fights. -
I’ll either fight this month or in June next year I’m just asking for some tips and stuff
-
-
The Latest From Open Topics Forum
-
For heavy training, I’ve found recovery improves more from consistent sleep, easier days, and enough food than from stacking more treatments on top. Massage helps with tight areas, but I avoid very aggressive work right before sparring or hard sessions. A lighter session after training and deeper work on a rest day has worked better for me. I also tell the therapist what feels sore that day instead of following the same routine every time. When I’m in New York, I’d look for a therapist who adjusts pressure and techniques to the training load. A customized deep tissue massage nyc session can be useful for stubborn back, shoulder, or hip tension, especially if it includes trigger point work or stretching rather than just heavy pressure.
-
Hi, Does anyone have good Muay Thai podcast recommendations? I’ve never been into podcasts but I listened to all the Muay Thai bones podcasts and really enjoyed them, but finished them all. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
-
That sounds promising if you've already moved, how are things going for you now?
-
By Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu · Posted
I'm sorry I don't really know. Sylvie is in touch with a collector and this person is where she buys hers, but there are not multiple copies available. Maybe someone else would know of a larger source. -
Where can I find some physical old Muay Thai magazines? I am located in Bangkok. Thanks
-
-
Forum Statistics
-
Total Topics1.4k
-
Total Posts11.7k
-
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now