Jump to content

Banana36

Member
  • Posts

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Banana36

  1. Hi yep do both. Still end up with the biggest, baddest bruises
  2. Hey so how does everyone condition legs and shins. I do no shinnys and my partner and I do spend time kicking each other
  3. Just had a read. I dont consider myself heavy as i am 5ft 8 so weight never realy bothered me. I understand that ill probably struggle to get paired?
  4. Thank u and sorry for delay in replying. Yep im near 80kg so I did think I was heavy. Would I need to cut weight?
  5. Hi So im 12.5stone. Am I considered heavy for a thai fighter?
  6. Brilliant. I am training tonight so plan to do these drills tonight as it gets to me that I dont want to be taken down Update i practiced the hopping drill and it was v v hard! Lot of concentration to stay upright
  7. Brilliant. I am training tonight so plan to do these drills tonight as it gets to me that I dont want to be taken down
  8. Is it true that takedowns are not big scorers?
  9. Hi Thank you for this. Im going to try it at my training Wednesday and work on balance.
  10. Hiya Sorry I mean being swept etc with Muay Thai. I dont practice MMA at all
  11. hi there I know your super busy training every day. I just wanted to ask your advice on how to overcome fear of getting kicks caught and take downs. I currently train with 3 guys, my partner has a good 4 stone of me so he is hard to get down anyways but I just fear that takedown. Ive been injured twice with heavy takedowns, my ankle and back.
×
×
  • Create New...