Favorite Thai Quotes
-
Most Recent Topics
-
Latest Comments
-
By powerwolfo · Posted
I’ve been at TK Yutthana for 7 months now, training under Kru Tom. The gym’s raw and old-school, so you get direct corrections and lots of repetition. For contact, just hit the Instagram or WhatsApp number in the first post—that’s the easiest way to reach us. -
By Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu · Posted
I'm kinda stunned. I went back on my interest and clicked on some ONE highlight which supposedly involved one fighter using the other fighter's "pet move" against them. I played the video and just watched two people throwing crazy techniques and hitting air back and forth. I never got to the "move". Why? How did this happen that missing strikes was a "thing". It's like watching basketball highlights of "moves" where the basket is missed. Why? This seems to be a product of Technique Porn, the spread of demos and "moves" mimicked from fighters, where the actual efficacy is of no merit...until there is a Knockout. A crazy "evolution" of fighting. -
By Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu · Posted
Interesting fight featuring top two 105 lbers of the two Entertainment promotions. Islay Erika Bomogao with the victory, Mongkutpetch complaining later that she was robbed. Round 1 a VERY clear win for Bonogao. Round 2, I don't believe somewhat wonk throws in the clinch really score in Amateur (at least IFMA amateur, I've seen Loma toss fighters all over the place and lose). Seems like a solid win for Bomogao who is a really interesting little fighter, who I kinda love watching fight (even though she's on ONE). Here most recent fight, where she's fairly well handled, until she closes the deal. I love the vitality she fights with, and that she's not a heavy combo-forward fighter. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2029120667993528
-
-
The Latest From Open Topics Forum
-
Hi, Does anyone have good Muay Thai podcast recommendations? I’ve never been into podcasts but I listened to all the Muay Thai bones podcasts and really enjoyed them, but finished them all. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
-
That sounds promising if you've already moved, how are things going for you now?
-
By Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu · Posted
I'm sorry I don't really know. Sylvie is in touch with a collector and this person is where she buys hers, but there are not multiple copies available. Maybe someone else would know of a larger source. -
Where can I find some physical old Muay Thai magazines? I am located in Bangkok. Thanks
-
By Snack Payback · Posted
I can only comment on Perth. There's a very active Muay Thai scene here - regular shows. Plenty of gyms across the city with Thai trainers. All gyms offer trial classes so you can try a few out before committing . Direct flights to Bangkok and Phuket as well. Would you be coming over on a working holiday visa? Loads of work around Western Australia at the moment.
-
-
Forum Statistics
-
Total Topics1.4k
-
Total Posts11.7k
-
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Footer title
This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now