Advise of how much training

Hi,

I did start at the end of 3d week in May. 

Going 4 times a week and each session lasts 50 minutes and then 5 minutes cool off period so 55 minutes

No, i started doing 2 sessions on Wednesday and 3 Sessions on other 3 days

I was wondering if that is enough to progress? As i see people who also want to become good and trading 4 hours a day 6 days a week.

What can i expect them? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Most Recent Topics

• Latest Comments

• Hi, I did start at the end of 3d week in May.  Going 4 times a week and each session lasts 50 minutes and then 5 minutes cool off period so 55 minutes   No, i started doing 2 sessions on Wednesday and 3 Sessions on other 3 days   I was wondering if that is enough to progress? As i see people who also want to become good and trading 4 hours a day 6 days a week. What can i expect them? 
    • I’ve actually trained at Buacao Banchemek gym a few times, and I liked it! The equipment was in good shape, and the vibe was really welcoming. The trainers were helpful, and I saw some progress in my workouts while I was there. 
    • Hey! I totally get what you mean about pushing through—it can sometimes backfire, especially with mood swings and fatigue. Regarding repeated head blows and depression, there’s research showing a link, especially with conditions like CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy). More athletes are recognizing the importance of mental health alongside training. 
  • The Latest From Open Topics Forum

• Hey! I totally get what you mean about pushing through—it can sometimes backfire, especially with mood swings and fatigue. Regarding repeated head blows and depression, there’s research showing a link, especially with conditions like CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy). More athletes are recognizing the importance of mental health alongside training. 
    • If you need a chill video editing app for Windows, check out Movavi Video Editor. It's super easy to use, perfect for beginners. You can cut, merge, and add effects without feeling lost. They’ve got loads of tutorials to help you out! I found some dope tips on clipping videos with Movavi. It lets you quickly cut parts of your video, so you can make your edits just how you want. Hit up their site to learn more about how to clip your screen on Windows and see how it all works.
    • Hi all, I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be traveling to Thailand soon for just over a month of traveling and training. I am a complete beginner and do not own any training gear. One of the first stops on my trip will be to explore Bangkok and purchase equipment. What should be on my list? Clearly, gloves, wraps, shorts and mouthguard are required. I would be grateful for some more insight e.g. should I buy bag gloves and sparring gloves, whether shin pads are worthwhile for a beginner, etc. I'm partiularly conscious of the heat and humidity, it would make sense to pack two pairs of running shoes, two sets of gloves, several handwraps and lots of shorts. Any nuggets of wisdom are most welcome. Thanks in advance for your contributions!   
    • Have you looked at venum elite 
    • 3½ years late of a reply haha. I'm in Phuket and have went to quite a few physios. The best so far is Meaw at OptimiseFit at the Blue Tree in north Phuket. She doesn't dry needle me as another Dr. has here but all my muscle tension came back soon so it's a waste of money.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts