Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu

123 All Time Greatest Muay Thai Fighters of Thailand

Each photo should be enlargeable. Do consider finding a way to purchase the hard copy, if you have a way to get to the Thaismai store in Bangok.

Here are our two walk throughs. We brought some copies of the book up to Chaing Mai to be sold at Pi Boy's Thaikla shop, which sold out pretty quickly.

And this was a previous walk through visit:

Oh man, I really hope it becomes available to purchase online,  such an incredible book that would complete my life lol 

thanks for uploading 🙏🏼

1 hour ago, SHELL28 said:

I emailed ThaiSmai Asking to purchase this book and they emailed straight away and can ship to Australia! 
YES! 

We've heard from different people with varying success in trying to order the book through email from them (some complaining that there was no response). But I suspect that they have improved their process over the last couple of years since we first brought this book to everyone's attention. If it arrives safely please update us so everyone can know!

4 hours ago, Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu said:

We've heard from different people with varying success in trying to order the book through email from them (some complaining that there was no response). But I suspect that they have improved their process over the last couple of years since we first brought this book to everyone's attention. If it arrives safely please update us so everyone can know!

Will do, 

“fingers crossed”

8 hours ago, SHELL28 said:

Received Today,

Shipped to Australia no problem. 
Lak at ThaiSmai Bangkok was very friendly and easy to deal with 🙏🏼👍🏼 

That is awesome! Can you give the email address you worked though, how much it was, and what the payment process was?

2 hours ago, Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu said:

That is awesome! Can you give the email address you worked though, how much it was, and what the payment process was?

Sure, I contacted them through their website email 

tsm@thaismai-tsm.com

They sent me bank details and price including shipping. 
I deposited the money no problem straight into their account. 
The book including shipping to Australia was just under 100 Aussie dollars which is about 2000 Thai baht.