Jump to content
RB Coop

Thailand training blog: Manop gym

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, this is where i'll be making my daily blogs with training in Manop's gym, might be interesting to some of you and also good for me so i can remember experience i had in depth. I'll cover how hard it was for me physically, emotinally and mentally, physical and mindset struggles along the way.

I came to Manop's gym in Dec 2nd 18:30 had a long 24+ hr day with flights and so on so didn't train that day, got introduced to the people here, seemed fun and good people to be around with. I noticed one thing tho and i had big concern about training. As a person who has asthma i had hard time breathing just doing nothing, walking around or even laying in the bed, i thought this might be the problem because if i'll train it will certainly get harder. I used some of the meds but they didn't help 2 much. About 8:30 we all went to the market and this was the first time i had a taste of thai food , was really good and prices compared to my country seemed small.  Around 22:00 came back to my room went to bed,  this was 1st day, no training. 

  • Like 7
  • Gamma 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 1 of training: wake up 6:50 have a quick snack(dragonfruit) before running. 

7:10 we go run for 1hour and comeback to do the training. As for person with asthma this wasn't easy for me, but i tried to control the pace and managed to finish the run.

In morning  training after run we did bag work, leg kicks on pads, and some physical training, we finish training around 10:20 or 10:30 and did some light stretching , went out to eat and got some sleep before our next training. 

16:00 some people go run 30min some stay in gym and skip rope, i did rope skipping until guys came back from running. After that wep went shadow boxing 15mins. After that we went on the pads with full legs,elbows, knees,hands,  full package for 5rounds. After that 4-5rounds on the bag and after that 30min clinch. On clinch all people were better than me, considering they weight 65-70 and im 83 that just shows how important the technique and timing is. One guy hit me with a strong knee and it hurt bad , i didn't show, but i thought ok  l, he's 65kg, if 80kg guy would do like this to me, i might not be able to fight. Iv'e done ab work, but never felt a knee to the body, good experience for awareness. At the end we finish with some physical training and stretching.  I was tired on the end , but what was killing me the most after clinching was my neck, couldn't even keep my head up decently for some time. After training i was talking with Manop about fighting as a beginner , i never knew it's always 5rounds for 3min  , seen Sylvie fight 3rounds for 3mins and i thought i might manage that, but 5rounto5rounds considering my asthma, i just doubt i'll have enough conditioning for that amount of time. I have thoughts If i try to flight and don't finish fight in 3, i'll be out of breath and have no chance of winning. Anyways after training we go eat, came back and  went to sleep.  I was thinking eating 2-3times a day might not be enough for me  considering im 83kg atm, 3meals might not be enough for me to keep my energy , but for now i'll go like this and see how it goes. P.S also bought electrolites ,noticed dehydratation even tho i was drinking, 6l water a day.

  • Like 4
  • Nak Muay 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Oliver said:

Are you living in the gym dude? How much do they charge to let you sleep there I was wondering 🙂

Good luck with the training & fight 🙂

The place is kinda cheap. 10k for training 6k for room. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 2 of training:  Wake up 6:50, quick fruit snack and go run for 50mins..running today was harder than yesterday, breathing seemed more heavy and i could hear my lungs making a squeeky sound i was breathing out. Pace wasnt fast but im glad i managed to finish the run.. After that 15min shadow boxing, leg kicks on pads, after that some bag work, sparring and finish up with some physical things and stretching. After workout felt kinda good  ,went to eat and tried to get some sleep. Around 15:50 alarm went off, i woke up and felt tired, had loads of pain , some stress rashes and just some blue places in my legs from all the training and sparring i had. I thought i was going to skip this training , but i forced myself to go.

16:00 Calf muscles were sore so running was hard, did 25min instead of 30. After that shadow boxing, pad work for 3rounds bag for 6rounds. Then guys went to clinch and i stayed to shadow box and learn the front leg teep from Manop.  Did 200reps in shadow and i don't even know how many on the bag. The more teeps i did the more natural it felt and the quality of the technique increased, ofc far from perfect but as a beginner i felt an improvement so was really happy about it . After that just finished up with some physical training and stretching, training finished aprox 7:30. Went to have some food, now came back , going to sleep soon , wake up next day and try to do the best that i can. I hope my asthma gets either better or doesn't get worse, wouldn't like to have asthma attack, they don't know i have it + i have no insurance so that also wouldn't help, either way, so far so good. Really hard considering i came after 1month of no training, was suppose to run 30mins a day for 3weeks before i came, but had bad asthma attack and cought virus, so couldn't run, focused on recovering so i can come fully healed to train in Thailand. 🙂 P.S only today i found out you block body kicks with leg,  thought hand protection is enough, didn't know that doesn't count and scores points. 

20191204_194711.jpg

20191204_194744.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Nak Muay 1
  • Respect 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 3 of training: Had a bad sleep , couldn't fully fall asleep so felt kinda tired in the morning calf muscles keep hurting from the days before, either way i have to run. I found a temple almost 5k away from the gym,  good destination if you ask me. Run 5k, get beautiful sight reward and run back. At 7:00 i go for a run, comeback at 08:00. Did shadow boxing,  6rounds on the bag, but once it came to the pads i felt tired and out of breath, asthma triggered decently for the 1st time, couldn't even finish the pad work, needed time to breathe and recover. After a round i quickly rushed to my room and took my asthma medication, it didn't help 2much, breathing was easier but i couldn't fully breath in. Went back to the training like this, managed to finish knees to the bag , physical workout in the end and stretching.  Decided that today i'll skip the second workout because felt really weak and out of breath. Went to the drug store to look for more serious meds for asthma, but seems like in this smaller drug store they didn't have it. I felt kinda shity that i had to skip afternoon training this early in the camp, but at the same time i understand that might have been a good thing. Tomorrow i'll try to get both workouts in in hopes that i feel a little better, also will have to look for a bigger drug store so i can get better asthma meds that might help relieve my sympthoms. 

  • Like 3
  • Nak Muay 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 4 training: wake up and feel wayy better, more relaxed , breathing easier. 

07:00 go for 1h run . 08:00 back to the gym, 15min shadow, 3 rounds on pads with kicks 6rounds on the bag, and after that 5more rounds on the bag while others were sparring. Finish up with knees to the bag and some physical work + stretching in the end.  Session felt better but my left calf is killing me, as a southpaw i always have to keep heel up and it hurts real bad, so far i can push thru. 

2nd training session 16:00. Couldn't call 2sleep in the day so when training started felt kinda sleepy. 30minute jog wasn't bad, but same problem as before, left calf pain. After runs 15min shadow, 3rounds 4min full combo's on the pads, 5rounds on the bag, some knees to the bag , finish up with clinching. Last time i did clinching it was really hard, was falling loads of times, this time i went down maybe only 3times,  did couple takedowns myself, ofc far away from these guys, but im happy to see improvement. Finish with light physical work and stretching.  After this training felt really tired and calf pain keeps geting worse, i hope i can finish my morning run tomorrow . Oh and also Manop said i might fight next week, felt kinda weird, been off training for a while, come train for like 1week + and have a fight? Don't really have that cofidence yet, but if i fight it will def be a great experience. 

  • Like 4
  • Nak Muay 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 5 training. 

07:00 08:00 usual run, after that run felt belly bloating, was diarrhea. Spent 1hr in toilet, puking etc. Had to skip morning training. Didn't eat anything neither before or past run,good thing i had protein shake. 

16:00 30min run,  15min shadow,  5rounds on bag, 3rounds on pads and 3rounds on bag again. After that others went to clinch and Manop told me to do knees to bag. Learning the technique seems to be hard, feel stiff, especially on my right side, my right hip is always making a sound and i have a little bit of pain there each time i use leg or knee on that side , if i had to guess i'd say It's hip impingement. My knee technique is poor for now, my skin comes of after i finish the knees and there is blood coming out under the skin, i don't think it's the bag, it's my technique that sucks, have a day to rest , i hope my knees heal a little, if not i should focus more on leg kicks and teeps, elbows until it does. Going to look for hip impingement solutions on the internet, that hip doesn't help, teeps hurt, knees hurt and kicks also seem to be less of a quality, can't seem to turn hips as i can on the left side. 

  • Like 1
  • Nak Muay 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 6: day without training , bought some food, walked around and found 2 beautiful temples. Next Sunday i'll probably go visit Chiang Rai's White Temple, Wat Rong Suea Ten Temple and just look around the city, here are some pics from today's walk around.  🙂

20191208_114926.jpg

20191208_100011.jpg

20191208_105017.jpg

20191208_104546.jpg

20191208_103929.jpg

20191208_094536.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Matty said:

Thank you for these posts.

I will be going to Manop's gym Jan 3 - it helps a lot to know what to expect 🙂

Will you still be there in Jan?

I hope it helps, seems like a fun gym. There is one girl that comes to training each day, goes only once a day tho, all other people who train here are guys, they are kind, funny and helpful so no worries. I'll be leaving on December 26th. Going to stay in Ubon Ratchathani 27-30 and if Sylvie can get a hold of Sagat i'll go stay in Bangkok 30-31 for privates with him. If not i'll just prob stay in Ubon, flying back to my country straight after new year. On Jan 1st. Will you go train 2times a day or only once?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 7 training. 

07:00-08:00 morning run, 15min shadow boxing, 5rounds on the bag 3rounds on pads, 5rounds on bag again, knees in shadow, kicks in shadow. Finish with light physical work and stretching. 

16:00 30min run,  15min shadow, 5rounds bag ,  4rounds on the pads, 5rounds on bag again, finish up 30min learning elbows on bag, light physical workout and stretching.  I noticed i don't have sparring most of the time even tho i bought expensive thick shin guards and i don't get to clinch often. Both most important parts of training if you're training for a fight and im not geting it. Had spar only once and clinch twice in this time while other guys always do it. Losing confidence as the times goes and fight gets closer,  training hard is good, but if you get no spar and no clinch you're not doing the most important part of the training. 

19:30 we finish training and leave, going to Chiang Mai Stadium watching one guy from the Manop's gym having a fight. First time in stadium like this, was nice experience.  Beautiful fight, he managed to get 2round k.o with leg kicks. 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Nak Muay 2
  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, RB Coop said:

I hope it helps, seems like a fun gym. There is one girl that comes to training each day, goes only once a day tho, all other people who train here are guys, they are kind, funny and helpful so no worries. I'll be leaving on December 26th. Going to stay in Ubon Ratchathani 27-30 and if Sylvie can get a hold of Sagat i'll go stay in Bangkok 30-31 for privates with him. If not i'll just prob stay in Ubon, flying back to my country straight after new year. On Jan 1st. Will you go train 2times a day or only once?

Ah, I will have miss you by days.

And thanks for the heads up about the gym being all guys. Mental preparation is nice for this kind of thing 🙂

Sounds awesome to get to travel around for different gyms. I haven't start my trip yet and already wish I had more time... What gym will you train at in Ubon? If I remember correctly, Lamnamoon's gym there as well.

I plan to train 2 times a day and hoping to fight at least once. (I really was hoping to fight 2 times, but I'm afraid I don't have enough time) 😞

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Matty said:

Ah, I will have miss you by days.

And thanks for the heads up about the gym being all guys. Mental preparation is nice for this kind of thing 🙂

Sounds awesome to get to travel around for different gyms. I haven't start my trip yet and already wish I had more time... What gym will you train at in Ubon? If I remember correctly, Lamnamoon's gym there as well.

I plan to train 2 times a day and hoping to fight at least once. (I really was hoping to fight 2 times, but I'm afraid I don't have enough time) 😞

Yeah, i'll prob visit Lamnamoon's gym in Ubon. How long are you staying in Manop's gym? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, RB Coop said:

.  I noticet of the time even tho i bought expensive thick shin guards and i don't get to clinch often. Both most important parts of training if you're training for a fight and im not geting it. Had spar only once and clinch twice in this time while other guys always do it. Losing confidence as the times goes and fight gets closer,  training hard is good, but if you get no spar and no clinch you're not doing the most important part of the training. 

 

I'm a female fighter and after 1.5 years of training with the last nine months being in a traditional thai gym with mainly very skilled male fighters I learnt you have to ask for it. It's awkward and hard. As a woman I had to force myself to get in the ring while the others were clinching and more than once guys who've been paired up with me have refused to clinch. I was also told to get out of the ring to kick pads while the guys did hard sparring. I insisted and for a while I was forced to wear a helmet (which felt humiliating) until slowly I was accepted and then fully included. 

I am not trying to hijack your diary (I really appreciate your posts btw) just to to tell you to not give up. If you pay for training you deserve to get what you paid for. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Nak Muay 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LengLeng said:

I'm a female fighter and after 1.5 years of training with the last nine months being in a traditional thai gym with mainly very skilled male fighters I learnt you have to ask for it. It's awkward and hard. As a woman I had to force myself to get in the ring while the others were clinching and more than once guys who've been paired up with me have refused to clinch. I was also told to get out of the ring to kick pads while the guys did hard sparring. I insisted and for a while I was forced to wear a helmet (which felt humiliating) until slowly I was accepted and then fully included. 

I am not trying to hijack your diary (I really appreciate your posts btw) just to to tell you to not give up. If you pay for training you deserve to get what you paid for. 

 

Im def not giving up, but this is kinda frustraiting. They say im kinda heavy as other guys are 10-15kg lighter than me and have fights coming up, but so do i. I guess as they are staying here longer and representing their gym he wants to be careful with his fighters but i have upcoming fight 2, seems unfair that they don't let me do what other ppl who train there are doing, especially considering i'll have a fight. If you're not going to let me spar why sell expensive shin pads that im not even using. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RB Coop said:

Im def not giving up, but this is kinda frustraiting. They say im kinda heavy as other guys are 10-15kg lighter than me and have fights coming up, but so do i. I guess as they are staying here longer and representing their gym he wants to be careful with his fighters but i have upcoming fight 2, seems unfair that they don't let me do what other ppl who train there are doing, especially considering i'll have a fight. If you're not going to let me spar why sell expensive shin pads that im not even using. 

That seems like an odd excuse, weight differences are common and I often see thai trainers sparring with less experienced heavier guys. Usually the head trainer knows how to control these differences. Are those fighters foreigners or thais? Is your fight confirmed? Sometimes it can sound like things are determined when they are really not...

It can be hard to understand communication in Thailand. Some times things that are not necessarily true are said to save face or to avoid discomfort. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LengLeng said:

That seems like an odd excuse, weight differences are common and I often see thai trainers sparring with less experienced heavier guys. Usually the head trainer knows how to control these differences. Are those fighters foreigners or thais? Is your fight confirmed? Sometimes it can sound like things are determined when they are really not...

It can be hard to understand communication in Thailand. Some times things that are not necessarily true are said to save face or to avoid discomfort. 

Foreigners, 3of them. 1had fight yest, other has fight on friday and 3rd one has fight on 15th in bangkok. Well as far as i know i'll fight, but i've seen how they treat foreigners in stadium.. As long as they know you don't know Thai lang they can mess with you. The guy thay fought yesterday, they wanted to mess with him again, they once put him in a ring with a guy 10kg above hi's weight, but this time he knew some Thai lang so they didn't go with it, he informed Manop and it went smooth. He got different fighter, but it wasn't 10kg above, might have been again if he wouldn't know the language. As far as i see manager of this gym and promoter seems like he doesn't break hi's word. From experiences iv'e seen and these guys told me. 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 8 of training: 

07:00-08:00 morning run, after 5rounds of sprints with tire, 15min shadow , 5rounds on bag, 4rounds leg kicks on pads. Finish with knees to bag,physical and stretching. 

16:00 30min run, 15min shadow, 3rounds on pads with full body,punches, elbows, knees, kicks etc. 6rounds on bag. 3rounds extra on bag to practice correct kicking technique. Finally got 30min clinch today, he's a beginner but so was i, so wasn't 2bad, i need to learn to use trips and angles because now seems i only use power without any trips. The guys that have fights coming up already finished training so clinch or spar with them was no option. Tomorrow or friday the one that had fight returns to training, so should be good for clinch and spar. 

  • Like 1
  • Nak Muay 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Day 9training : 07:00-07:40 run, 2much knee pain, started to feel more and more after 15k runs each day, had ACL tear a while back, probs the reason ant. ended up walking the rest 20 minutes to finish 1hour. 15min shadow 5rounds on bag, 3rounds on pads, 5rounds on bag again. After training we had a talk, they said at my weight there are 0fights right now, they said I'll need to drop 7kg by the time that fight comes,  i said no chance. Best i could prob do healthy would be 2-3kg. Anything more is really hard on the body, also considering i had 0fights and these guys are going to be 20-30plus fights, if also lose 7kg, im not only in experience  disadvantage but also cuting 7kg drains power and stamina, especially on such short period of time as 1 week. I hope someone comes up in like 79-80kg. Im 82'4 atm. 

 

16:00 30min run, 15min shadow, 3rounds on pads,5rounds on bags, teeps on bag for 300reps.  Also today learned a little more about how to throw the roundhouse kick correctly , was working on it for 30min. Elbows on the bag, light physical work and some stretching. 

  • Like 1
  • Nak Muay 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only 1st half of Day 10 of training.  07:00-08:00 run. After that sprint for 5laps with tire and a brick. 15min shadow, 6rounds on the bag, 1round extra just for low kicks and hands. After that 300knees, 500teeps, some ab work and stretching. I was the only one working out today, because one guy fighting today, other guy fighting pakorn on sunday in Bangkok. As i finished workout Manop came out and said someone told him i have asthma and now he's afraid i'll have asthma attack in the fight,  so he said he's going to give me even more hard training from monday to see if i don't gass out or have asthma attack. That's kinda not fair  , one guy was training here for 2months, he gassed in 2nd round and ref stoped the fight. I have no problem going out the same way, but i think i could do better. But to withdraw me like that without giving a chance feels really unfair, especially considering he let that guy fight who gassed in 2, but is afraid to let me in. That's the reason i didn't want them to know about asthma, shouldn't told the gym friends, even tho i said don't tell Manop, seems like someone leaked. I hope in the end i get to have the experience regardless of the fight outcome. 

  • Like 3
  • Nak Muay 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RB Coop said:

Only 1st half of Day 10 of training.  07:00-08:00 run. After that sprint for 5laps with tire and a brick. 15min shadow, 6rounds on the bag, 1round extra just for low kicks and hands. After that 300knees, 500teeps, some ab work and stretching. I was the only one working out today, because one guy fighting today, other guy fighting pakorn on sunday in Bangkok. As i finished workout Manop came out and said someone told him i have asthma and now he's afraid i'll have asthma attack in the fight,  so he said he's going to give me even more hard training from monday to see if i don't gass out or have asthma attack. That's kinda not fair  , one guy was training here for 2months, he gassed in 2nd round and ref stoped the fight. I have no problem going out the same way, but i think i could do better. But to withdraw me like that without giving a chance feels really unfair, especially considering he let that guy fight who gassed in 2, but is afraid to let me in. That's the reason i didn't want them to know about asthma, shouldn't told the gym friends, even tho i said don't tell Manop, seems like someone leaked. I hope in the end i get to have the experience regardless of the fight outcome. 

Oh no I'm so sorry. Hoping it will work out! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LengLeng said:

Oh no I'm so sorry. Hoping it will work out! 

Yeah, so far so good, today when we went to watch fight in a stadium Manop introduced me to some people and we went to check my weight. I should have a fight before i leave, fingers crossed. Also fighter from my gym today lost by k.o sadly, he was just after sickness, was hard for him ,  but i enjoyed hi's fight, takes courage to go in, especially when you were sick. 

  • Like 2
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Most Recent Topics

  • Latest Comments

    • February 1st will present the first all-female card at Lumpinee Stadium, it's GoSport (the promotion that introduced women to the ring there) and doesn't indicate whether all these fights are 5 rounds or if some are 3 rounds. It appears to all be Thai women and the Main Event is Sanaejan (the first female fight for the Lumpinee banner was Sanaejan vs Buakaw, but wasn't IN the stadium due to Covid restrictions, so this will be her first time actually in the Lumpinee ring) vs Somrasmee, who was "Rising Star of the Year" in Thailand's Northern region last year or the year before.
    • All I know is according to some studies, the ketogenic diet can help women lose weight while also improving blood sugar management. Additionally, when administered as a supplemental therapy in women with specific types of malignancies, it may be advantageous. So a good keto diet should consist of roughly 75% fat, 10%-30% protein, and no more than 5% or 20-50 grammes of carbohydrates per day. High-fat, low-carb foods such as eggs, meats, dairy, and low-carb vegetables, as well as sugar-free drinks, should be prioritized. Keep overly processed foods and harmful fats to a minimum.
    • Thakoon Pongsupha, the head of Sasiprapa Gym in Bangkok, is launching yet another TV channel for "Entertainment Muay Thai." In the announcement it reads that fighters who "entertain" in their fights, both foreign and Thai, will have continued working relationships with the promotion. The details have yet to be announced but Thakoon is partnering with his son, Arm (both pictured in the article). I don't know Arm's previous experience with anything to do with either Muay Thai or TV, but assume he grew up at the camp, which is outside Thakoon's home. And as for Thakoon, he has decades experience of running a successful fighter's gym and has worked with foreign fighters almost all that time. He has previously worked with promotions, notably other "entertainment" category promotions like MX Muay Thai, which has disappeared but was one of the earlier attempts at Muay Thai 3 rounds, wearing MMA gloves and focusing on "action." 
  • The Latest From Open Topics Forum

    • February 1st will present the first all-female card at Lumpinee Stadium, it's GoSport (the promotion that introduced women to the ring there) and doesn't indicate whether all these fights are 5 rounds or if some are 3 rounds. It appears to all be Thai women and the Main Event is Sanaejan (the first female fight for the Lumpinee banner was Sanaejan vs Buakaw, but wasn't IN the stadium due to Covid restrictions, so this will be her first time actually in the Lumpinee ring) vs Somrasmee, who was "Rising Star of the Year" in Thailand's Northern region last year or the year before.
    • Thakoon Pongsupha, the head of Sasiprapa Gym in Bangkok, is launching yet another TV channel for "Entertainment Muay Thai." In the announcement it reads that fighters who "entertain" in their fights, both foreign and Thai, will have continued working relationships with the promotion. The details have yet to be announced but Thakoon is partnering with his son, Arm (both pictured in the article). I don't know Arm's previous experience with anything to do with either Muay Thai or TV, but assume he grew up at the camp, which is outside Thakoon's home. And as for Thakoon, he has decades experience of running a successful fighter's gym and has worked with foreign fighters almost all that time. He has previously worked with promotions, notably other "entertainment" category promotions like MX Muay Thai, which has disappeared but was one of the earlier attempts at Muay Thai 3 rounds, wearing MMA gloves and focusing on "action." 
    • Sure!! Please send me the Link To Your Website. I'll take a deep look on the pieces!! I've also using Title's and ES Boxing Gloves. The quality of those products are just fine. But now I'll make sure to try out your Product and give a positive feedback.
    • I don't really think I'd want anything scented in my gloves to be honest. But the packaging looks nice. I wish you the best of luck with your launch.
    • Hi,  My name is Jasper and I live in Brooklyn, New York. I am currently in the middle of making a boxing glove deodorizer and I'd love everyone's opinion on this forum. Just have a couple of questions and pictures. - Among Fresh Linen, Mint, and Lemon which would you prefer the most? I have some final product pictures if you don't mind taking a look. You can check out the final product picture on my business instagram or this imgur link.  https://www.instagram.com/iozakcombat/ https://imgur.com/a/EdMUyV7 Let me know what you guys think!  I will be launching in February so If anyone is interested I am offering discounts just follow my instagram and DM me.  Thank you!    
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      1.1k
    • Total Posts
      10.3k
×
×
  • Create New...