Sylvie von Duuglas-Ittu

For My Thailand Keto Readers: 10% Discount Promocode: SYLVIEKETO10

I've been a huge fan of the people at Healtholicious where you can find all kinds of keto-friendly products and ingredients. I've written about them many times, and order from there regularly (things like MCT oil, cocoa husk tea, monk fruit sweetener, etc). The delivery is fast and dependable, and the quality of service super high. 

I've talked with them and they've agreed to give me a 10% discount for any of my readers. I don't have a financial relationship with them, all the savings goes to you:

Just go to their website healtholicious.com and drop in the code SYLVIEKETO10 on payment. I've even arranged for you to be able to use the code in the physical store itself, which was very nice for them to allow.

Staying keto in Thailand can be a struggle, and healtholicious definitely has helped me out, finding things that would otherwise be very difficult to access. They deliver all over the country. You can see a list of their keto diet products here.

If you'd like to go to their Bangkok store here is a where they are (map link here😞

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

I'm headed up there tomorrow 😄 Anything in particular you recommend picking up while I am there? I kind of want to try their Caramel and Sea Salt Ghee and add it to coffee in the morning. I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to do Keto with me, but I don't know if she is gonna make it lol. I think she is going to get bored with food options. I'm more than happy to stuff my face with steak and bacon, but she just recently stopped eating beef and pork. Hopefully the owners will help us out and give us some ideas for things we can make at home or order from restaurants (which I will then add to my other thread about Keto and eating out). Thanks for passing on the discount!

4 hours ago, Tyler Byers said:

I'm headed up there tomorrow

Be patient with them, I'm sure they've never seen a promocode like this, in the store. The owner said she would tell the shop of it's possibility, but you never know. It's designed as a website promocode. She was pretty awesome to extend it for us.

4 hours ago, Tyler Byers said:

Anything in particular you recommend picking up while I am there?

On and off a staple has been cocoa husk tea. It's the strangest enjoyable drink, especially with butter and whipping cream in it. It has a very nice chocolate aroma, but then has a tea mouth feel. It's like...wow, that is good...but unusual. It has some magnesium and potassium as well, and the stimulant in it is not as intense as caffeine is, so good for later in the day and winding down.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu said:

Be patient with them, I'm sure they've never seen a promocode like this, in the store.

Honestly I'll probably completely forget to ask about the promocode lol. We were just going to be in the area anyways so I decided to stop in and take a look around instead of using their delivery service. I'll let you know if I remember and they let us use it though!

2 hours ago, Kevin von Duuglas-Ittu said:

On and off a staple has been cocoa husk tea.

Awesome, I was actually eyeing some of those different drinks they have so I'll definitely give this one a try first. I drink a lot of liquids in general and get bored of water pretty fast so this will be a nice new beverage to try. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Tyler Byers said:

Awesome, I was actually eyeing some of those different drinks they have so I'll definitely give this one a try first. I drink a lot of liquids in general and get bored of water pretty fast so this will be a nice new beverage to try.

The owner says that they make big batches of the stuff and turn it into iced tea. Never tried it, but there is yet another option.

• Like 1